The Body of Christ During COVID-19
Dear Church Family,
We are back with an in-person option as well as a livestream option for those not able or comfortable with attending in-person. Both are available at 10am on Sunday, and the service video is also available any time after the service.
Please know that you all are in my prayers and if you need anything during this time, please don't hesitate to reach out. I miss all of you and hope that you keep safe and well. We will get through this!
Please check our Facebook page or YouTube for videos of weekly sermons. Audio will be posted on our website as normal. You can also contribute to the ongoing needs of our church and our benevolent fund through e-giving!
Grace & Peace,
P.S. Are you hungry for some of those ways to reach out and reach in? Here are a couple of ideas:
- We have several members who live in care facilities - these places are on lockdown right now. While we can't go see them, we can send them cards and call them.
- I encourage you to reach out to each other - is there something that you need that someone could bring to you? Is there something that you could offer to someone else?
- Check in with your neighbors. Make sure you have their phone numbers and they have yours, encourage them to call you if there is anything they need.
- If you are financially impacted by not being able to work in this time, such as being laid off from the service industry, please contact our deacons.
- Finally, pray for our world, from your house to the home on the other side of the globe.